Ask about our Pavement Maintenance Program!
Our Step by Step Process of Commercial Sealcoating :
1. Safety First
- Upon Arrival, Cones and caution tape will be arranged for barricading of entrances and exits and around the area where the work is being performed.
- We will canvas for people and or animals that may be within reach of projectile debris, kindly asking to remove themselves from the area for the time of work being performed.
- In preparation for your scheduling keep in mind the most convenient time with the least amount of traffic for your parking lot, remember we need 12- 24 hours for the product to cure. If needed, multiple trips can be arranged to ensure your parking area and business are not interrupted.
- Weed-whacking the edges of the asphalt exposing the sides for complete coverage.
- If needed, prime oil spots and gasoline spots, and scrub to remove them.
- Clean off the asphalt surface using steel brooms and high-powered blowers. We ensure that all debris will be blown away from the facility and not left on the sidewalk or street.
- We lay out the carpet at the entrance to your parking lot and on the sidewalks to prevent footprints on the concrete or curb.
3. Crack Seal and Pot Hole Repair
This may or may not apply as the Pavement is within 2 years old
- Hot pour cracking involves heated up rubberized asphalt in a Melter and then applying the heated material to cracks. We then V-squeegee the material into the cracks for maximum coverage and fill.
- Pour and spread cold-patch material into pothole. Pour to a level approximately ½” above surface to allow for compaction after tamping. Compact material with hand tamper, car tires or another suitable compaction method that provides an even, level compacted surface.
4. first application: Brush Application
- Sealcoat is applied directly onto the surface of a (recently cleaned) asphalt pavement. Its first applied by broom, in combination with spray applications. An example here would be that the first coat of sealcoat is applied via squeegee, or brush, and the second coat is applied by spray. This brush coat is applied in the same direction for a flawless finish and in order to prevent streaking.
- When it comes to Asphalt Emulsion Sealer, we use real brushes and think they offer the best re: durability and heaviest coat.
- After all the above has been completed we will finalize by removing tape where possible and barricading the entrance with caution tape to prevent entry and indicate wet sealer
- Pick up any left over debris, cones, carpet and equipment.
6. line striping
- Integrity Sealcoating uses the industries leading Graco Line Lazer Paint stripers and high-quality Traffic paint to ensure your traffic control marking is pristine, long-lasting, and most importantly provides safety to your customers and traffic.
- This service is done right after the sealer has cured, and takes a very short time.
We promise to follow-up during the estimate process, after the first application, after the second application, and check in every 6 months to inspect for any maintenance and potential liabilities.